PURSUE GREAT OPPORTUNITY AT
PEEBLES & CAMERON
The economy of Mobile, southwest Alabama and the Central Gulf Coast is performing at it's highest levels since the end of the Second World War. Employment is higher than it has been in forty years; industrial and corporate expansion is proceeding at unprecedented levels. New construction is exploding out of the ground at every turn. In short, the opportunities in commercial and industrial real estate are greater than they have been in a generation.
Peebles & Cameron holds the tools to exploit this surging tide of opportunity.
Do you have these qualifications:
- A track record of closing deals and maintaining client relationships
- Comfortable with new technologies
- A burning desire to be part of a dedicated, hard charging, innovative team of committed professionals
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
Are you a person who:
- has the need to make a higher than average income?
- has the burning desire to be successful?
- has the energy and focus to make a plan and follow through on it?
- loves to meet new people: leaders in their businesses?
- has the curiosity to find out what makes those businesses tick?
- has the empathy to listen to the clients needs?
- understands the dynamics of the commercial real estate market?
- has the interest and ability to show that you care about the clients needs?
In short, do you want to enter a dynamic business where you are on your own, and your boss is the client? That's what happens when you become an account executive with Peebles & Cameron . Your daily routine becomes interactive as you work with corporate clients who need competent advice in addressing their real estate needs.
Commercial real estate is a challenging career where tenacity, focus, and good judgment are important traits to have in order to become successful. Becoming experienced in commercial real estate is a wonderful journey toward becoming a respected businessperson and making money doing it. Want to come along?
The opportunities in commercial real estate have never been better! In this robust economy an energetic salesperson can look forward to six-figure income within a few years. It takes a curious mind, a high degree of focus, and a consultative approach to launch a successful carrier in real estate.
Do you have what is takes to succeed in commercial real estate brokerage?
If you can tolerate the risk involved in a commission based business, can work with speed and quality, and you are patient enough to really learn your market, the commercial real estate business can be a source of great satisfaction and above average income., So far, every business out there needs a place to work. Until the Internet replaces every office, factory, retail store and warehouse, there will be ample opportunity for the quick and the bright to prosper by providing value-added service to those in need of "business housing".
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME IN CONFIDENCE TO:
John D. Peebles, CCIM, SIOR
PEEBLES & CAMERON
118 No. Royal Street
Mobile, Ala. 36602